First Freebie

Well I finally did it. I have a stash full of stuff on my harddrive and I finally got a couple things zipped up for giving away. I have always loved the ticket stubs but they didnt always completely suit my needs and just looked out of place. So I thought that if I had that problem surely a couple others did too. So heres your own stubs to customize for each and every layout. Just add fonts!
And to start this off right, whoever uses these in a creative way on a layout and sends me a link to the layout, will recieve a gift.

OOPS!! I had forgotten to give the idea picture to show you the fonts (which you will find the names of in the file if you download)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Download Ticket Stubs
Please remember to not give out the address for the zipped file. Send your buddies here and they can download it themselves. Not only does this keep me doing up freebies and save bandwidth, if the file does not work for them they can easily contact me and I can help them. Posting my stuff to lists is fine as long as you use my blog link.

EXPIRED

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Digg Del.icio.us StumbleUpon Reddit RSS
Read Comments

4 comments:

Demetria said...

these are so cute...thank you for sharing!!!

Shell said...

Thanks for these!

Unknown said...

so cute. thank you :)

Règ... said...

Thanks a lot...