Challenge

I have a little something to challenge you with. I found it quite interesting and would love to see layouts using your version. So I challenge you to write your life story in only a 6 word statement. The statement does not have to make sense to anyone but you. Create a layout using that statement as your title. Be sure to journal to explain what it means for your family to read later.



Ernest Hemingway was once challenged to write a story in only six words. The result was

"For sale: baby shoes, never used."



Everyone who sends me a layout either by my email or a link in a comment TO THIS POST ONLY, will recieve a special gift. If you are leaving a comment please leave a way for me to contact you with your gift. You can find my email address in the sidebar. Cant wait to see what you guys come up with!


DEADLINE: August 4th

    Digg Del.icio.us StumbleUpon Reddit RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: