Resolutions?

No way! Im not doing that to myself again this year. I cant stick with a plan for an entire year. So Im going to cut back. I will make goals for the month of January instead. We will see how good I do by the end of the month. So on to the list.

  • Read the first half of The Encyclopedia of Serial Killers again.
  • Make at least 5 layouts
  • Get through half of my magazine stash and toss them.
  • Lose 10 lbs (I know this will never happen)
  • Write at least 1 journal prompt each week.
  • Participate in a Digi Dare (whether or not I submit it)
That should be enough to get me started. I dont want to overdo it just in case.
Well today was another one of those days. Courtney decided to give herself and Kelsey a haircut. Im fuming. I was able to make Courtneys look decent enough just in case she has to go back to school before I can get Shannon to take a look and fix it. Kelsey on the other hand looks horrible. I think I made it worse by tryin to fix it myself. Poor thing looks like a little mushroom. I guess I will have to get her used to wearing a hat when we leave the house until it grows back out. No I didnt get pics yet Im still too mad.
My grandfather gets to come home tomorrow! YAY! my only good news for today.

I do have a little freebie for ya. I made these tags for a new years layout that I havent completed yet. But I thought I would go on and give them to ya. They are blank so you can add whatever you want to them.
Photobucket
Download

BE SURE TO READ THE NEW POST ON PIRACY!!

    Digg Del.icio.us StumbleUpon Reddit RSS
Read Comments

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear your grandfather is coming home! My prayers will continue for him and your family though. *HUGS*

Why are kids fascinated with cutting their own hair? I just dont get it! My youngest son did it too! He was lopsided for a long time. *L* I would not fix it, hoping him being embarrassed would stop it and it did. *L*

Anonymous said...

Great idea on the resolutions (for January). :) Thanks for the freebies (tags & word art!).

BTW ... as far as I'm concerned, resolutions are made to be broken hehe. So I'm just going to resolve to not eat anymore chocolate. Until February. :D