My Favourite Font

Agnieszka here to share some of my scrapbooking faves!

Have you got a favourite font?

I have! It's called Amanda's Hand and I guess I use it a lot and the reason I love it so much is it really reminds me of my own handwriting.

It comes from typography masters Kevin and Amanda whose page is full of awesome (and free) fonts. Check it out if you haven't been there!

Amanda's Hand can be downloaded here.

And that's what it looks like:




I have used it to journal this page I made using Valarie's kit Naturally (this kit is stunning, btw :))

















So, coming back to my initial question - have you got a favourite font? If you have, why don't you just drop in a comment to tell us what it is and link to your page using it? That would be awesome! 


    Digg Del.icio.us StumbleUpon Reddit RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: