Back To School

Back to School ?!?!?

Hi everyone!   My kids started back to school last week.   I can't decide how I feel about it.  At 6:00 a.m.  I miss the lazy mornings of summer-but by 9:00, when everyone is out of the house, I am loving having my coffee on a quiet patio!    One tradition we have is to take pictures on the last day of summer ( doing something fun) and on the first day of school.   My son started middle school this year, so it was harder to get a first day picture of him.  He is full of attitude and apparently mom taking a picture by the front door is not cool!  I did manage to get a semi decent shot of him before he bolted to the bus stop.   
 
Of course after the pics are taken I have to scrap them!    It just so happens that Valarie's new release is perfect!!  Have you seen it??   It is part of the BYO release at Scrap Take Out.
 
Hit The Books

 
 
I love the colors and all the awesome elements!  These parts are each only $1.00!  What a deal!  Run, don't walk, to Valarie's store to grab these. 
 
I can't wait to see some of your first day of school pictures! I will be back soon to share mine with you too.
Happy Scrapping Everyone!
 
Julie

    Digg Del.icio.us StumbleUpon Reddit RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: