Font Fun!

Happy Monday, y'all!  We've got ONE WEEK of summer vacation left.  ONE WEEK.  I'm so not ready for my little guy to start Kindergarten, but that time is quickly approaching.  With kids either already back to school or soon to be going back, I wanted to share some of my favorite "school" fonts with you!  I'm a sucker for a good "handwriting" font, so I went to my favorite font website, dafont.com, to start searching for some fun fonts to share. 

The first that caught my eye was a basic cursive called ... Cursive!



The next one looks like what my little guy will be bringing home in a few weeks ... KG Primary Penmanship!

And, finally I found this cute one that just looks so much like what handwriting is supposed to look like when children first start to learn to write.  I love that "messy" handwriting so much!  This one is called ... KidTYPERuled!


I hope you enjoy these fun fonts I found for you and I hope you will use them in a future layout!  Thanks so much and have a fantastic week! :)

Heather



    Digg Del.icio.us StumbleUpon Reddit RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: