Labor Day Inspired Quotes!

With tomorrow being Labor Day I thought I'd dig around online for some Labor-Day-inspired quotes. :)  Here is what I came up with:

There is no substitutes for hard work
~ T. Edison

Your work has value.  It should be respected and honored, not just on Labor Day but every day.
~ Author Unknown

You will eat the fruit of your labors; blessings and prosperity will be yours. 
~ Author Unknown

Do your work with your whole heart, and you will succeed - there is so little competition.
~ Author Unknown

And, my favorite of all the quotes I found ... 

Choose a job you love and you will never work a day in your life.
~ Confuscious

If anyone is inspired by these quotes and wants to whip up a page, please feel free to share below!  We'd love to see your work.

Well, that's it for me.  I hope y'all have a fantastic holiday tomorrow with your family and friends, and I'll be along later this week!

xoxo,
Heather

    Digg Del.icio.us StumbleUpon Reddit RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: