Layout

Last night I started working on a layout, I dont usually do layouts with many photos. But I was determined to try it and see what it looked like. I am quite pleased with it even though it was the hardest one Ive ever done. All the sizing and resizing and cutting took me forever to get everything to fit. I started on it at 5 o'clock yesterday afternoon and finished and 2 am this morning after re-doing the page 3 times. So since I put in so much on it I thought I would go on and share it.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Overlay: Inked Edge by NRJ, frame clusters by doxie, Swirls by KariQ, Journaling Paper & Stitching by Jennysscrapplace, Stars by Carla & Nikki McGilberry, Background Paper by Valarie Ostrom, Fonts: Rub This!, Edwardian Script & Tahoma

    Digg Del.icio.us StumbleUpon Reddit RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: