Apology and Template Answer

Sorry I didnt get a freebie up yesterday. Things have been so hectic around the past week I havent been able to do any designing at all. I am hoping though that I get time this weekend to do some designing and for being so patient you will get 2 freebies this coming Tuesday!

LYNN:
The Rockstar layout was so tough for me because it was completely not my regular style, and because I used the majority of elements designed by other people I will not be sharing a template of that layout. You can feel free to scraplift it. You can check the credits list, all those items used were freebies and some may still be available. The paper that I designed has not been released yet but will be a freebie very soon. I will work on a template that will be similar but it will not be an exact copy. So very sorry about that.

    Digg Del.icio.us StumbleUpon Reddit RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: