new item and new freebie

Sorry Im a little bit behind today. Too much to do and not enough time to do it in!
I am hoping to get some new things in the store, we're loading things up a different way and Im still learning how to get it all done. Heres something Im going to try to get in there today, its a set of 6 templates in png format. They are all 4x6. I am loving this size, so there will be more sets coming soon!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Today Im going to give you one of these templates. So if you grab it please leave a comment, If you use the template I would really like a link so I can see what you did with it! Heres the one you are getting.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

EXPIRED

    Digg Del.icio.us StumbleUpon Reddit RSS
Read Comments

5 comments:

Dane Ann said...

Love the template. I'm always looking for this size, please let me know when the others might be available. Thank you for your kindness.

Nat said...

Thanks for the template!! Love it :)

JillSF said...

Thanks for the interesting template - love this size

Shell said...

Thanks so much!

Neka said...

Thanks for templete.