So Sorry

Im very sorry Im running so late getting you todays freebie. Kelsey is sick again. Theres a stomach virus going around and I guess shes caught it.
Thanks for all your concern about the bite. I have a good friend who is a nurse and I talked with her about it last night. In showing off the bite I busted it open again and this thing came out like a bees stinger and now its all but gone. Its just a little pink and theres no swelling at all. So whatever it was that I got out of it last night has been the main culprit for all the pain and swelling. So maybe not a spider bite afterall? Im not sure never heard of that kind of thing happening so I dont know.

Anywho here is todays freebie, again I apologize for being late!
Photobucket

    Digg Del.icio.us StumbleUpon Reddit RSS
Read Comments

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Don't apologize! You're so generous! Thanks for sharing and happy holidays!

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post!

pixiequeen said...

This is lovely. Thank you for sharing with us! Happy Holidays!