UGH!!!

I should have seen it coming, I had been feeling way too good over the past month. So a few days ago it started to show itself. I hate being on these emotional rollercoasters. The highs are great but the lows are just like a bottomless pit with extra mood swings. It just so happened everything came to a head a few days ago...on the 2nd anniversary of Jonas death. Its hard to know that Christmas is coming up and hes gone. He left behind 2 very small kids, one he never even got to know, she just celebrated her 2nd birthday. In turn that led me to thinking about Keisha & Jamie and how hard the holidays are going to be on them without Hadleigh. She would have been 5 months old. Seeing that tiny baby in that casket still haunts me so I cant even begin to imagine what its doing to them. On top of that I think Ive caught a cold and I hardly ever get sick. But I should be able to keep up with posting freebies every day! I hope! but if something happens I miss a day you know whats going on =/ but I really hope Im headed for another high!! Sorry to be such a downer today, I just had to get those words out there!

Todays freebie is Word Art Definitions. The preview completely blows, sorry about that! But if you really like these please leave me a note saying so, if I get enough interest Ill do up some more for you!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Digg Del.icio.us StumbleUpon Reddit RSS
Read Comments

14 comments:

KendiRN said...

These are great! THANK YOU!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you are so down and starting to get sick - I'll pray for you :)

On the other hand - this wordart is so cool! I was looking for something just like this when I was scrapping my daughter's graduation!

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Praying that God will wrap his loving arms around you and bless you abundantly. Thank you for the gifts.

Anonymous said...

I wanted to let you know that I am so sorry to hear about Hadleigh. This will be our first Christmas without our daughter Ruby, she passed away at 21 months old in Febrauary.

I just wanted to give you a big (((((((hug))))))!!!

I hope you will have a great day and our family will be praying for yours.

Anonymous said...

I love, love, LOVE wordart.

Joy said...

Thank you so much for your lovely word art. I wish you more happy days! Huggs!

Anonymous said...

I hope the peace that passes all understanding comes to you this Christmas season.

Thanks for all the hard work on these!

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing!

dodo said...

These are great! Thanks for Sharing
dodo

verabear said...

Thank you for sharing these word art definitions :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this wonderful word art. These are so helpful when doing pages. I can't ever think of what to say or how to arrange. I wanted to send big HUGS to you and your family and everyone. I can't even imagine what you all are going through with such tragedy. To loose a child is beyond sorrow and I just can't understand why these things happen. I am saying a prayer for you, it's all I can do, and in my prayer I hope you all can heal and remember good times. Love and kisses
Marni

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to leave you a quick note to say you are in my thoughts and prayers today my friend!

Anonymous said...

Love them! Thanks!

babydoe said...

Hope you get to feeling better soon! Thanks for the word art--what a neat idea.