catching up

Lately I have been quite busy so I havent gotten around to everyones comments. So I have a bit of spare time on my hands now since again I cant sleep.


JudyP, tammtamm, Karen & Anonymous: thanks for sharing a bit of your lists with us! Im sure it will inspire some to get creative with this. I greatly enjoyed reading them!

Tink: Your comment about your father brought tears to my eyes. Its great to know that at least a few people got to experience the same things with someone in their family as the things I shared with my grandfather. The world could definately use more them. And I will definately be checking out your blog, thanks for the heads up!

(Lisa) EAL Designs 2: Your comment about your grandfather too brought tears to my eyes and made laugh all at the same time. My grandfather had many strokes, a few heart attacks among other things. After he was flown to a bigger/better hospital and was getting better he too flirted bad with the nurses. A couple of months ago after having a surgery and being released he told one of the nurses there that he wanted to come back to that particular hospital if he had to go to any cuz they had the prettiest nurses around. He was one of the biggest flirts Ive ever seen! Im so glad you were able to experience those types of things too! if mine had the chance it probably would have been all the way lol. Im also sorry to hear about your uncle, how hard it must be. I am thinking of you and yours and may peace somehow find you.

Karen: Im so sorry about your mom. I cant imagine the pain you have been through. Especially those times like you mentioned. Im just at a loss for words.

Dixie Charm: I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I know so many of you were pulling for him and it means the world to me, more than you will ever know. Believe it or not the comments left by every one who stopped by has helped me so much and I could never thank you guys enough.

Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to comment. Its greatly appreciated!

    Digg Del.icio.us StumbleUpon Reddit RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: