Journaling

"If you could re-experience 5 moments you have had with one person in particular in your life, exactly as they happened the first time, just to savor them again, what would those moments be and who is that person?" (suggestion by Kendall)

I'm only going to do one experience for today. This is going to be a hard topic. There have been so many great times that I cant hardly narrow it down. As a hopeless romantic though there are a couple that just keep coming to mind.
The main thing I think of is the first dance. I wasn't feeling all that great on that particular day being pregnant didnt help. I had tons of chores to do still. I remember sitting on the couch in the living room folding laundry. I was almost half way through the basket of warm messy clothes. The radio was blaring as always, and Blaine walks in. He knew I hadn't been in the best of moods. One of my favorite songs at the time started to shake the speakers. It was Truly, Madly Deeply by Savage Garden. Blaine knew how much I liked that song. He walked over to me not saying a word, an almost expressionless look on his face. He took the laundry from my hands and dropped it back into the basket. He reached for my hand and helped me to my feet. He wrapped his arms around me and had me dance with him right there in the middle of the living room. After the song ended he kissed me and went on about what he had been doing. It definately cheered me up and is one of those moments I will never forget.

Again I have a lil freebie for ya!
dance
Download

    Digg Del.icio.us StumbleUpon Reddit RSS
Read Comments

2 comments:

Mara said...

thank you very much, I have a special need for this beauty element

Karen M in FL said...

Well I don't dance so that won't be it. Special moment to relive was when my dh who at that time I had only been dating a few months apologized for not sending a long note to me while I was gone an a retreat. Why didn't he send a note because he had picked up my son 2 days in a row and spent the whole day with him. Something my son's own father didn't do. - Second special moment fast forward a few years and we are sitting in the judge's chambers for my dh to legally become my son's father. The judge turns to my son and said do you want this man to be you dad? My son just looks at the judge and says he already is.