lots of stuff

We have had a blast this past weekend. Friday night we had some friends over for a few drinks and to play some cards and such. We sat around chatting and catching up cuz one of them we hadnt seen in quite a while. Saturday Blaine took me out for my birthday (which isnt until Thursday). We went to the movies and watched Untraceable. I really liked the movie actually, think Saw with a deeper plot. We played some air hockey which I love, and think I pulled something in my shoulder doing it! lol Afterwards we hit the bar where my friend Robs band Shatterbox was playing. I hadnt gotten to go see them so he asked us to stop by. They were great. I had my camera each night but didnt get a single picture! What kind of freakin scrapbooker am I? lol
Anywho I said one day last week that I had a couple new layouts to show but I never got around to getting them uploaded so Im gonna show them off now!


Photobucket
Paper: Lovely Petit Moineaux, Frame: For You FotoSuSu, Love Code: unknown, Tag: The Right Price August Designs, Doodles: Doodles 2Vanilla Designs (recolored), Girl Tag: Girly Elements Pillowgirl (recolored), Font: Complete In Him
Photobucket
Photobucket
Papers: New Years Eve Maria LaFrance, Glitter & Label: Fashion Girl Priscilla Rocha, Alpha: B loves W Melothria, Journal Paper: Faraway Sharon K, Wrapped Frames: My Angel, Heart & Doodle: Chloe Attitude Ptitsouris, Date Tab: Faraway Sharon K (recolored), Font: Complete in Him
Photobucket
Paper: Fashion Girl Priscilla Rocha, Frame: Sweet Girl Liz and her babes, Border: Roy G Biv Chalk BeeZeeBee (recolored), Tab: Faraway Sharon K (recolored), Stitching: Melgen Design (recolored), Alpha: Numero 2 Vir Brandi Designs, Font: Burst My Bubble
Photobucket
Paper: Almost Solids Angelica E., Tags: Violaine Amelie Scrap, Overlay: Ashalee Wall, Alpha: White Stamped Becki Kress, Paper & Ribbon: Nanine, Flower: Pieces of Me Scrap N Tag, Brad: Couleur Bon Bon Petit Moineaux (recolored), Staple: Grab Bag Kalanice, Stitched Circles: Seebee (recolored), Fonts: Complete In Him & Burst My Bubble
Photobucket
Papers: Almost Solids Angelica E. & Prim Country Plaids Pixel D, Beaded Staple: Giving Love ASinc, Stamp Frame: Stamp Collector Valarie Ostrom (recolored), Alpha: Ocean Sunrise My Angel236 (recolored), Hearts: Stitched Setiments Valentine KCS, Paint Doodles: Calico Designs, Heart Filled: Little Dreamer, Love Kit (unknown), Fonts: Everyday Ghost, Burst My Bubble


Heres your freebie:
Photobucket
Download

    Digg Del.icio.us StumbleUpon Reddit RSS
Read Comments

3 comments:

KylieM said...

Gorgeous Girls Valarie .. and that LO are great too .. Kylie

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

Karen said...

Loved the layout and loved hearing about your great day.