Happy Valentines Day!

As a romantic at heart, Valentines Day is my favorite holiday! And what would it be without a freebie?! I am a sucker for many things, and anything with hearts and stars is definately on that list. So Valentines day gives me a reason to toss out some hearts to ya, and for those of you that would prefer some stars in the mix Ive added those too. And in my favorite colors red black and white! Hope ya like them. Oh by the way theres a bonus set of elements in the package, not in the preview. Have to give you some kind of surprise!

Photobucket
Download

    Digg Del.icio.us StumbleUpon Reddit RSS
Read Comments

4 comments:

Tabatha said...

I love these. I love the hearts.

Tabatha

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thank you. Those hearts hearts are darling. - Lori

Cheryl Vanatti said...

Thanks :-)