April Showers

I know its been a while since Ive posted and I apologize! I do have some news though, I have signed on with a new shop! You can now find me at Digital Paper Hearts as well as Been There Scrapped That.
And on that note heres the updates
Ive released a new kit, April Showers. Been There Scrapped That is running a big special in honor of the birthday this weekend, A Free With Purchase, you can find info for both of those below. There will be lots of updates coming in the following days, I will try to get you all caught up and keep you informed on what to expect!

Image Is Clickable
Photobucket

Liz & I have pulled out an oldie but goodie! Ok so its not really THAT old! Again Image Is Clickable
Photobucket

APRIL SHOWERS:
Photobucket
Get It @ BTST or DPH

    Digg Del.icio.us StumbleUpon Reddit RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: