Hushabye

This month has been really busy for me..again. Ive spent most of my time this month creating for some completely awesome designers. So I thought I would show them off here cuz well they are just that good!
First is Liz, Sweet Digi Scraps. Her newest kit is just absolutely adorable. It was perfect timing for me too, with the birth of my nephew just a couple of months ago. So of course it had to be all about that little cutie!

The kit is called Hushabye and you can find it at Gotta Pixel! Be sure to stop by there and check out this kit and all the other wonderful things Liz has to offer. I see so many more layouts coming with this kit. Its very versatile as well, although it is full of blue making it perfect for the little boys it could easily work well for a girl (especially a blue eyed beauty).

Photobucket

    Digg Del.icio.us StumbleUpon Reddit RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: