Gallery Spotlight

Hello, Agnieszka here and I have come to tell you won the gallery spotlight this week.

I have chosen SylviaB with her stunning hybrid card called You Are So Special

















As an only-digi scrapper I am always in awe when I see how beautiful some hybrid projects are. This one is no exception. I just love the colours, the simple composition, the title work. I'd be delighted to get such a card ;)

Sylvie has just won a coupon to Valarie's store at Elemental Scraps. 

Anyone can win next time, so remember - if you have a page using Val's products, post it to her ES gallery.

It is really worth to have a look at Valarie's store today. Some of her goodies are on sale and you can find some gorgeous bargains!



    Digg Del.icio.us StumbleUpon Reddit RSS
Read Comments

2 comments:

AmyP said...

Oh wow that is a beautiful project! Awesome choice!

Sylvia Blum said...

aww.. thanks so much for featuring one of my cards here on the blog! but it's all because of the beautiful kit! :o)
Thanks again
Sylvia xx