Chaos

That's exactly how things have been lately! I'm sure you all understand how you can have the best laid out plans, the best of intentions, the trusted schedules and there comes a point where unexpected things happen and you are left wondering where you even left off. That's what it's been like for me lately and I apologize for the 'abandonment' it's not been intentional!
As I try to get back on schedule here I wanted to let you all know that there is a big freebie available right now. You've got to act fast though it will expire at the end of the month! I am the featured designer in Scrap Street magazine from Ginger Scraps! How cool is that?! You definitely need to check this out, it is chocked full of great stuff! You can get the magazine HERE
Here is the freebie I have for you in the magazine! Hope ya like it!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Now I'm headed to try and get all this chaos under control again!

    Digg Del.icio.us StumbleUpon Reddit RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: