New Stuff

sort of. I'm still trying to catch up and get all my previous products into FPD. It seems every time I get going on things something comes up and I must tend to other things sick kids, laundry, dinner, homework..you know..life.
I was however able to get these two things up for this week and a couple more for next week. There's also other things in the works for the blog and I'm hoping to start that by tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed!
This week I added in Delight, and perfect timing too I am so ready for Spring!!

Photobucket

I'm also working to get my templates loaded up, and to help tie you over until I get the new ones finished!

Photobucket

I got really busy last weekend and had forgotten to do the blog post so I'm adding in last weeks release as well.

Photobucket

Right now you can save at least 20% on all these products! To make it even sweeter thanks to one of my team members you have a freebie for today! Leave her a thank you so she knows how much you like it!

Photobucket

Last but certainly not least you don't want to miss this!!

Photobucket

Until next time...

    Digg Del.icio.us StumbleUpon Reddit RSS
Read Comments

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [05 Mar 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Bunnyfreak said...

Love the quickpage. Very cute.

MeganRSN said...

Thank you so much! It's adorable.

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Thanks so much!

Peacefield Farm said...

What a lovely QP and new release! Thank you for sharing!